Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TW_Ireland TW_Ireland is offline

Default lost document

Please help - I created a document in word and saved it. I did some more work
on it and clicked save again but it seems to have saved as a different
version with a (2) after it. When I went to find it in My Documents it's not
there...only the original version is. I've done alot of work on it - can
anyone help me locate it on my PC?

Thanks!