Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crosspatch82 Crosspatch82 is offline

Default I have lost the Menu bar at the top of all my Word 2000 documents

All my Word 2000 documents, new and old, now show the ruler but no menu bar.
Consequently I cannot go, for instance, to 'File,save as' so can only save
the amended version, nor can I go to 'Tools/options ' etc. to change the
view.
When printing I can only close the document and print the whole thing (maybe
60 pages) when I only want a few.
I seem also not to have 'normal.dot', which I believe may help me.
I have the CD but it seems to make no difference.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Crosspatch82 Crosspatch82 is offline

Default I have lost the Menu bar at the top of all my Word 2000 docume

Thank you for taking the time - it works!