Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kamal kamal is offline

Default Select font with same colour

Hi
In my document, I have text in same format but in two different colours, Can
someone tell how can I select the text with one color in the whole document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

If the formatting had been done using Styles it would be a simple step - and
may still be depending on What version of Word you're using. I get the
impression that is not the case, but since you didn't bother to mention
which version it's a bit of trouble to describe several different methods -
especially since all but one wouldn't apply.

However - regardless of version - you should be able to use the Find feature
(Control+F). Leave the Find What: box empty but click the More button, then
Format Font. Specify the color as though you were applying a font color &
when you OK back to the main dialog click either Find All or Find Next.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/26/07 12:26 AM, in article