Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default Keyboard shortcut for Office button?

Is there a keyboard shortcut for Office button?

If not, is there a way to assign one? I couldn't find it listed in the
"All commands" list under Customize | Customize keyoard shortcuts.

--
Office 2007 Pro on WinXP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

On Sun, 27 May 2007 21:02:17 -0700, LurfysMa
wrote:

Is there a keyboard shortcut for Office button?

If not, is there a way to assign one? I couldn't find it listed in the
"All commands" list under Customize | Customize keyoard shortcuts.

Found it: alt+f

I also discovered that just pressing the Alt key will highlight the
shortcut keys for everything on the screen. A nice touch.

--
Office 2007 Pro on WinXP