Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marsha Marsha is offline

Default book layout

Long story short, I was using Publisher to create a cookbook--no problem.

Now others in my group are asking me to use Word to create the cookbook. Any
suggestions on layout--as far as I know they want it in book form. Please,
any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Why are they asking you to use Word? If they just want to be able to
read it, I'd probably just look for cheap/free PDF creator such as
CutePDF, and give them a PDF from your Publisher document. Why change
methods midstream?

To answer your actual question, you'll probably find some cookbook
templates he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Marsha wrote:
Long story short, I was using Publisher to create a cookbook--no problem.

Now others in my group are asking me to use Word to create the cookbook. Any
suggestions on layout--as far as I know they want it in book form. Please,
any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marsha Marsha is offline

Thanks for your response. The group wants to use a printing company who uses
only Word. I gave it some thought, and decided we could print a hard copy of
the Publisher document and let htem make the copies from that. I really do
appreciate your assistance.
Marsha

Book layout Titus Page Layout 1 March 5th 07 05:28 AM
How Get Book Layout View TomBk Microsoft Word Help 4 May 15th 06 10:41 PM
Address Book Layout Issue Andrew St-Johnston Microsoft Word Help 7 January 26th 06 04:01 PM
printing 1 sheet in book fold layout ron Page Layout 3 September 14th 05 05:49 AM
Book Layout Bipsy Page Layout 1 June 14th 05 12:59 AM