Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SuMi SuMi is offline

Default Stop cross references from picking up formatting from source text

In Word 2003, I am inserting cross references to my headings. The heading
styles have 6pt of space before. The cross references pick up this 6pt of
space, even though they are contained in a different style. How can I stop
them from picking up this space before?
--
SuMi
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is the spacing before added to the headings as direct formatting or part of
the style?

http://word.mvps.org