Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom A. Tom A. is offline

Default setup Windows Mail as Word 2003 default emailer

All I can do is setup Outlook. I do not use Outlook.

I would like to email Word docs using MS Windows Mail (new version of Express)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Windows Start area, type Regedit into the search bar and then start
the Registry Editor and go to

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareClientsMail

Right Click on the (Default) item and then on Modify and in the Value data:
field enter Windows Mail so that after you click OK, you have

(Default) REG_SZ WIndows Mail

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.