Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof911 prof911 is offline

Default word 2003 won't open in windows explorer XP

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alborg alborg is offline

Hi

I would-

1) Begin by doing a virus/malware scan.
2) Have you used a registry editor to clean up your registry?
3) Have you done a (while in Word) Help- Detect and Repair operation? Word
2002 and up have a special feature to repair corrupt documents. Just go to
File-Open. Select the file name, but don't open the file. Instead, go to the
bottom-right of the File Open dialog box, and hit the dropdown, and choose
"Open and Repair"
(http://www.officearticles.com/word/r..._document.htm).
How about a "Maintenance Mode" repair? URL:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822005
4) Have you tried deleting all of your printer drivers to make sure that a
corrupt driver is not the culprit?

That's a start... good luck!

Cheers,
Al

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof911 prof911 is offline

Thank you for the suggestions. I have done 1 and 2. For 3, the problem exists
with all docs and they open fine when I use file open directly in Word. I
also tried the steps in kb822005 without success. For the printer driver, I
updated the driver but I don't think that's the problem since it prints fine
when I open a file directly in Word.

regards,

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alborg alborg is offline

Hi

Check out this word.mvps site article-

http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/AppErrors/...ns_very_slowly

It mentions the problem that When Word opens, it needs to query your default
printer driver... if it is corrupted, it'll slow and may even crash Word. If
Word does manage to open, though, and further documents are opened from
within Word, then it won't requery the printer so documents will load faster,
which may be your situation.

The mvps document above also mentions other stuff, including the possibility
that you may have add-in conflicts and bugs. You could try opening Word in
"safe" mode, holding down the Ctrl key.

It also goes into registry key corruptions...

Cheers,
Al

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof911 prof911 is offline

Thanks again. I uninstalled the printer driver, I have no add-inns, I have
deleted the .dot file and the data entry in the registry. It hasn't helped.

I should mention that if I open a window and try to open a word file it will
take 5+ minutes and often make the window go to 'not responding' and
soemtimes word will open but only to a gray screen without the file.
Eventually, word will also go to 'not responding'. However, if I open word
directly then same file will open fine through the 'file open' menu. Even if
I do it while word is struggling with the same file that I opened from the
window.

I am going nuts. I have already resinstalled windows and office without
curing the problem so what else is left. I have seen this same problem on
other forums but no resolution.

regards,

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alborg alborg is offline

Hi Prof:

1) Try opening Word in "safe" mode-

(from article) "Alternatively, in Word 2002 (and later), starting Word while
holding down the Ctrl key, or using the /safe switch rather than the /a
switch, opens Word in €śSafe mode€ť, which is similar but sometimes even better
for troubleshooting.."

Click the Start button in the bottom left of your screen, select Run, and
type winword.exe /a

2) Make sure that you don't have Norton AV or similar antivirus that is
linked to the opening of MS Word. With Norton, you need to disable it inside
the Norton shell.

Cheers,
Al

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof911 prof911 is offline

Thanks again. I'm not sure how it can help to use safe mode because word
opens fine and will open files every time from the file open menu. The
problem is that word usually will take 5+ minutes to open a file in windows
explorer and sometimes it will lock up (get gray) when I try to open a file
in windows explorer. The problem appears to have spread to excel in the last
few days. Now, excel won't open files in windows explorer either. The problem
doesn't happen every time, only about 90% of the time. Every once in a while,
word and excel will open files in windows explorer (about 10% of the time).

I don't have Norton and I have turned off my virus program (CA).

This is driving me nuts.

regards,

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alborg alborg is offline

Something seems to be running in the background. Word could be trying to link
with a printer (which is why you need to delete all your printer objects), an
antivirus could be checking the file for viruses (which is why you needed to
rid of your AV programs), or another program could be trying to link up with
Word (s.a. Adobe, which connects as I understand through a command line, so
you have to try to open Word in safe mode to disable all these instances).

One thing you could try is to download a program to look at active software
instances- HijackThis.exe (
http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74216 ). It'll help you delete
broken links, toolbar items, etc easily. This can make a major impact on
Word. Run it and post the output in your next thread so that we can all take
a look at it.

Cheers,
Al

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof911 prof911 is offline

Here's the log from 'hijack this'. Appreciate your help.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:28:57 PM, on 1/14/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\cctray\cctray.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanel.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\wcescomm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA
Anti-Spyware\CAPPActiveProtection.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device
Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Widgets\YahooWidgets.exe
C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop Search 2\DesktopSearch.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Widgets\YahooWidgets.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Widgets\YahooWidgets.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COPERN~2\DESKTO~3.EXE
F:\LaunchU3.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\hpmup08 3.bin
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\archives\spyware\HiJackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Int ernet
Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper -
{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Copernic Desktop Search - Home -
{968631B6-4729-440D-9BF4-251F5593EC9A} - C:\Program Files\Copernic Desktop
Search 2\DesktopSearchBand300000081.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [itype] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType
Pro\itype.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft
IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cctray] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security
Suite\cctray\cctray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CAVRID] "C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security
Suite\CA Anti-Virus\CAVRID.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster
X-Fi\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster
X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanel.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared
Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program
Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinPatrol] C:\Program Files\BillP
Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe -expressboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe"
-atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDEF.EXE /s:'Creative
SoundFont Synthesizer' /w:'SB Audigy' (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [tscuninstall]
%systemroot%\system32\tscupgrd.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDEF.EXE /s:'Creative
SoundFont Synthesizer' /w:'SB Audigy' (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel -
res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} -
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console -
{08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite -
{2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite... -
{2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} -
C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 -
{e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network
Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger -
{FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} (Microsoft Data Collection
Control) - https://support.microsoft.com/OAS/ActiveX/MSDcode.cab
O16 - DPF: {2D8ED06D-3C30-438B-96AE-4D110FDC1FB8} (ActiveScan 2.0 Installer
Class) - http://www.pandasecurity.com/actives.../as2stubie.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) -
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -
http://www.update.microsoft.com/wind...?1231174484171
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Runtime Environment
1.6.0) -
http://sdlc-esd.sun.com/ESD40/JSCDL/...ws-i586-jc.cab
O16 - DPF: {A796D216-2DE1-4EA8-BABB-FE6E7C959098} (HPSDDX Class) -
http://www.hp.com/cpso-support-new/S...dObjSigned.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) -
http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/ge...sh/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) -
https://cengage.webex.com/client/T25L/webex/ieatgpc.cab
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program
Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CaCCProvSP - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet
Security Suite\ccprovsp.exe
O23 - Service: CAISafe - Computer Associates International, Inc. -
C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\ISafe.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - SEIKO EPSON
CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program
Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: CA Pest Patrol Realtime Protection Service (ITMRTSVC) - CA,
Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\SharedComponents\PPRT\bin\ITMRTSVC.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PPCtlPriv - CA, Inc. - C:\Program Files\CA\CA Internet
Security Suite\CA Anti-Spyware\PPCtlPriv.exe
O23 - Service: VET Message Service (VETMSGNT) - CA, Inc. - C:\Program
Files\CA\CA Internet Security Suite\CA Anti-Virus\VetMsg.exe

--
End of file - 9398 bytes

"prof911" wrote:

I can't open word files from windows explorer or from the desktop. The files
will sometimes open after 5 or more minutes. Other times I get the message
"can't send the command to the application". I know the file associations are
correct. I have checked them a dozen times.

I have done a repair re-installation of XP and completely removed MS office
and reinstalled it.

Word will correct open files from Word using 'file open' from the menu.

It is not the kb918165 problem.

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
alborg alborg is offline

Hi Prof:

CA and at least 2 other antivirus programs are still running in the
background. You also have references to a lot of junk, s.a. to audio and
video card programs that all should be discarded to speed up your system in
general. There were a lot of Add-ins and toolbars too (all have to go). At
least one program may be a malware. What I have done is to put my comments in
green and to place all programs that can go in red. That's about 80% of your
programs, BTW! If you have any questions on any of the programs before
deletion, then do a Google search for the executable, s.a. for "cctray.exe".
You'll get several pages of sites that review the importance of the file.

The colorful result is he
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...Tscrolling.png
Doc file of the above pictu http://www.box.net/shared/static/qrypqf5cd2.rtf

Note: some files will continue to pop up. These can be turned off manual by
going thru Start- Control Panel- Administrative Tools- Services.

I'm sure your system in general will seem to be like "new" again after all
the deletes. I'm hoping that Word will be affected too...

Cheers,
Al

"alborg" wrote:

Hi

I would-

1) Begin by doing a virus/malware scan.
2) Have you used a registry editor to clean up your registry?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
prof911 prof911 is offline

I thought I only had the one virus program (CA). I had tried uninstalling it
before and that hadn't fixed the problem so I had reinstalled before I sent
you the last Hijackthis scan.

Anyway, I made the changes (I think I got it all). You're right, the PC runs
very fast so I learned something, thanks. The problem was fixed long enought
to open a couple of word files correctly. But with the next restart of the
PC, the problem was back. Same problem.

I included another log for Hijack this. In case it helps. Any other ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:07:43 PM, on 1/15/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16762)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\snmp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
[...]

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (file missing)
[...]
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common
Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (file
missing)
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Unknown owner -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: EPSON Printer Status Agent2 (EPSONStatusAgent2) - Unknown
owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program
Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Machine Debug Manager (MDM) - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - Unknown owner -
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 6741 bytes