Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Unable to Burn doc

Hi Jim

JIMPAP wrote:
The other days i was trying to burn a document into a CD but i couldn't.
I thought that the doc. might be protected but as i saw in the properties
that was not the case.
In addition to that other docs from my computer were burned succesfully so i
believe it's mot a matter neither of CD nor of burn rights.
The program i used was sonic recorder.
Does anypone have any idea about the cause of the problem?

Not really, other than: don't try to burn to CD from Word and/or while
the file is still open (if that's what you did).

0.2cents
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS