Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dan Kelly Dan Kelly is offline

Default Replacing Templates

We have a couple of templates on a Network drive that we want to replace with
a new design.

Can we just replace the original templates with the new ones, or will this
cause problems with documents created with the old templates?

In the past we have always updated all our templates at the same time and
created a new folder with all the appropriate templates in it, so the old
templates exist as they were. However the templates we are updating this
time are oly a small part of the whole

Any suggestions?