Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
djmj0621 djmj0621 is offline

Default Word & Outlook 2007 Enterprise with 2 Page PDF Mail Merge Possible

I am utilizing Microsoft Office Enterprise edition for 2007 with both Word
and Outlook. There are custom information for each individual but the word
document is 2 pgs. per individual. I can't seem to get the mail merge to work
properly and email the correct individual to the appropriate individualized
letter. I have even printed to a PDF file but receive all 230 pages which is
what I do not want. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The fact that the mail merge main document runs to two pages should not
prevent you from executing the merge to email.

However, a better approach might be to see the €śIndividual Merge Letters€ť
item on fellow MVP Graham Mayors website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

Use the €śAdd-in to Merge Letters to Separate Files€ť that I have written and
that can be downloaded from that site will allow you to create each letter
as a separate file with a filename taken from a field in the data source to
create each letter as a .pdf file and then use the method in the article
"Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

to email those files to the recipients

--
Hope this helps.