alexandra

Default Cross Reference Number Updating

I have used cross references throughtout my report and now I want to add more
references and need my cross reference numbers to update themselves as I add
and delete more references. Any suggestions?
Daiya Mitchell

Cross-references do not live-update, but if you select all and hit F9 to
Update Fields, they should all renumber themselves properly. Repeat F9 as
you add, delete, and re-order.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/