Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JRSNHECI JRSNHECI is offline

Default Is it possible to merge 2 XPS documents?

I have a couple of XPS documents that I created in MS Word 2007 that I would
like to merge into 1 document similar to what I might do with a couple of
Adobe PDF documents. Is this possible? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

As I understand it I would think *not*, as .xps is an "export only" format
specifically designed to deter editing. Modification of the file's content
in any way certainly falls into that category. There may possibly be a third
party utility that will enable combining the files but I guess some time
with Google is the best way to find out

It may be better to combine the two Word docs then generate a new .xps -
assuming you _did_ save copies of the files as Word docs rather than as .xps
only.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"JRSNHECI" wrote in message
I have a couple of XPS documents that I created in MS Word 2007 that I
would
like to merge into 1 document similar to what I might do with a couple of
Adobe PDF documents. Is this possible? Thanks.

print multiple documents or merge multiple documents into one EE in Need Microsoft Word Help 3 July 16th 05 12:38 AM
How do i merge footnotes when i merge documents. Doc Microsoft Word Help 2 June 2nd 05 12:12 PM
merge documents Duckyspawn Microsoft Word Help 3 April 7th 05 09:48 PM
merge documents crp New Users 1 March 9th 05 10:33 PM
How do I merge several documents into one? Donna Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 05 01:47 PM