Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tcordaro Tcordaro is offline

Default Word Perfect Format

I need to be able to write a document in word but be able to save it in word
perfect format. It is very important that the formatting is the same because
it has to be submitted to the courts. Any help would be great thanks. I have
word 2003.

p.s. I think that the older ver. of word had a save as word perfect format.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

You might have a look at this;

http://www.dataviz.com/products/conv...lus/index.html

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The WordPerfect converters have been removed for security reasons. I
believe
some are still available from http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm

so
all may benefit.

"Tcordaro" wrote in message
I need to be able to write a document in word but be able to save it in

word
perfect format. It is very important that the formatting is the same

because
it has to be submitted to the courts. Any help would be great thanks.

have
word 2003.

p.s. I think that the older ver. of word had a save as word perfect

format.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tcordaro Tcordaro is offline

It works but the formating is really off. also i bought word perfect x3
(witch is the latest ver.) But when i open *.doc files in word perect the
formating is still off.

"Tcordaro" wrote in message
I need to be able to write a document in word but be able to save it in
word
perfect format. It is very important that the formatting is the same
because
it has to be submitted to the courts. Any help would be great thanks.
have
word 2003.

p.s. I think that the older ver. of word had a save as word perfect
format.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/Wo...Converters.htm

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The WordPerfect converters have been removed for security reasons. I
believe
some are still available from http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Tcordaro" wrote in message
I need to be able to write a document in word but be able to save

it in
word
perfect format. It is very important that the formatting is the

same
because
it has to be submitted to the courts. Any help would be great

thanks.
have
word 2003.

p.s. I think that the older ver. of word had a save as word perfect
format.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The two programs are designed in completely different ways & use totally
different file structure. Conversion form one to another is subject to any
number of variables that will influence the success of converting any given
doc.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones