Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
COE

Default Track changes problem in table - Word 2000

Hi, I am having a problem with track changes that is almost identical to the
kb Article - 209584 -WD2000: "Accept or Reject Changes" Skips Table Cells.

However the workaround in the article is not working.

ie - there are two diferrent tracked changes in a single table cell. One is
an insertion, and can be accepted. The other is a paragraph number that was
removed when the style was removed. This paragraph number is proving
impossible to accept and therefore to remove. Every time I try it the entire
row is selected and accept changes does nothing.

I have tried accepting changes through track changes and the reviewing
toolbar - no luck with either.

Accept all changes works - but unfortunately I need all the other changes.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

COE