Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paulajc Paulajc is offline

Default Content Link 2007

In Word 2007, I'm trying to link text in a job application to the footer.
For example, when someone types in his/her last name, I want that last name
to automatically populate in the footer on every page of the application.
Does Word 2007 have a way to do that? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use an Ask field to select the name and put a REF field in the footer
or
Format the surname with a unique stylename and put a styleref field in the
footer to reproduce the content of the style.