Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Gale Michael Gale is offline

Default How do I stop the printing of info page MS Word 2003

The info/data page prints with each new word document. This wastes a ton of
paper! There must be a way to print only the document!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the Print tab and uncheck
the box next to "Document properties" in the "Include with document" section
of the Dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Michael Gale" Michael wrote in message
news
The info/data page prints with each new word document. This wastes a ton
of
paper! There must be a way to print only the document!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Gale[_2_] Michael Gale[_2_] is offline

Thank you, Doug for taking you time to help.

"Michael Gale" wrote:

The info/data page prints with each new word document. This wastes a ton of
paper! There must be a way to print only the document!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
word 2007 word 2007 is offline

Ok, how do I find those in the Word 2007 verison? I can't stop that exttra
page from printing! Advise pls.

"Michael Gale" wrote:

The info/data page prints with each new word document. This wastes a ton of
paper! There must be a way to print only the document!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is one of the Options that has been made harder to find. Go to Office
Button | Word Options | Display (and don't ask me why some Print Options are
under Display and some under Advanced). You'll find "Print document
properties" there. Alternatively, in the Print dialog (Ctrl+P), click
Options and find the same options.