Kerry

Default Modifying Toolbars

Hi

I have both Word XP & Word 2003 installed on my machine,
I am not able to modify any toolbars while working in
2003 but it will allow me to do so in Word XP - any ideas
would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Kerry
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Kerry,

I have both Word XP & Word 2003 installed on my machine,
I am not able to modify any toolbars while working in
2003 but it will allow me to do so in Word XP - any ideas
would be really appreciated.

Can you describe in more detail HOW you're not allowed to
modify toolbars? Do you get an error message? Are the
commands not available? Or...?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)