Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Misha Misha is offline

Default Changing default font in normal.dotx in Word 2007

I copied my macros etc from word 2003 to 2007 and they are all sitting nicely
in the add-ins ribbon. However, I have somehow got the fot changed to Times
New Roman. I quite like the look of the Calibri font, and would like to
change it back, but even though I go into the dialog box, change the folnt
and hit the 'default' button, a new document comes up with the Times New
Roman font. I have openen the Normal.docx template, and the font there is
Calibri.
Please help.
Thank you.