Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vavs Vavs is offline

Default Entry of block of text

I am trying to create a form for my users to utilize when entering a request.
The form has three sections that would need to be filled out. A header with
general information on the user, a short description and a long description.

I would like to set this up so that the user enters the information and the
form retains things like lines or text boxes after they have entered the
data. I have seen this sort of thing before when I have filled out
questionaires.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set up the form?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

This website has quite a few tutorials on Forms.
http://www.mousetrax.com/TechPage.html#autoforms I would suggest that
you pay special attention to the series "Please fill out this form"
parts 1 through 4. Part 5 is about connecting the data to a database
which at this point may be overkill for your project.

Have Fun!

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Vavs" wrote in message
:

I am trying to create a form for my users to utilize when entering a request.
The form has three sections that would need to be filled out. A header with
general information on the user, a short description and a long description.

I would like to set this up so that the user enters the information and the
form retains things like lines or text boxes after they have entered the
data. I have seen this sort of thing before when I have filled out
questionaires.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to set up the form?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9/25/2007 8:02 AM