Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vetray

Default Limiting font size and colr

How can I create a document for others to use but only allow a certain font
size and color to be used?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word?

"vetray" wrote in message
How can I create a document for others to use but only allow a certain

font
size and color to be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vetray

Office XP Pro

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What version of Word?

"vetray" wrote in message
How can I create a document for others to use but only allow a certain

font
size and color to be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Then no, you can't enforce this (in Word 2003 you would be able to), but you
can certainly make it easier for users by providing the styles you want them
to use and making them readily available.

"vetray" wrote in message
news
Office XP Pro

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What version of Word?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"vetray" wrote in message
How can I create a document for others to use but only allow a certain

font
size and color to be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vetray

It shows Word 2002

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What version of Word?

"vetray" wrote in message
How can I create a document for others to use but only allow a certain

font
size and color to be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vetray

How can I do this in Word 2003? I may have to get another version because I
need to develope this document.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Then no, you can't enforce this (in Word 2003 you would be able to), but you
can certainly make it easier for users by providing the styles you want them
to use and making them readily available.

"vetray" wrote in message
news
Office XP Pro

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What version of Word?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"vetray" wrote in message
How can I create a document for others to use but only allow a certain
font
size and color to be used?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Document protection in Word 2003 includes the option to limit the styles
users have available. Users of earlier versions of Word, however, may have a
different experience (more or less protection than intended).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Then no, you can't enforce this (in Word 2003 you would be able to), but

you
can certainly make it easier for users by providing the styles you want

them
to use and making them readily available.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"vetray" wrote in message
news