Louis

Default Problem

Hello,
I am using Microsoft works 7.0. I know this is the wrong discusion
board but I was having the same problem on a previous computer using
microsoft word.
Sometimes when I type it replaces the text ahead of it.

This is how it would be first:

Microsoft word is the best.

Then when I go to edit ahead of the sentence it deletes the character
ahead. When I try to type "The" it deletes part of Microsoft instead of
pushing Microsoft away:

Therosoft word is the best.

Thanks,
--
Louis Johnson

Charles Kenyon

Press the Insert key. You are in overtype mode, I suspect.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Louis" wrote in message
Hello,
I am using Microsoft works 7.0. I know this is the wrong discusion
board but I was having the same problem on a previous computer using
microsoft word.
Sometimes when I type it replaces the text ahead of it.

This is how it would be first:

Microsoft word is the best.

Then when I go to edit ahead of the sentence it deletes the character
ahead. When I try to type "The" it deletes part of Microsoft instead of
pushing Microsoft away:

Therosoft word is the best.

Thanks,
--
Louis Johnson

Daiya Mitchell

Hit the Insert key to turn OverType off and Insert on.

On 3/4/05 2:17 PM, "Louis" wrote:

Hello,
I am using Microsoft works 7.0. I know this is the wrong discusion
board but I was having the same problem on a previous computer using
microsoft word.
Sometimes when I type it replaces the text ahead of it.

This is how it would be first:

Microsoft word is the best.

Then when I go to edit ahead of the sentence it deletes the character
ahead. When I try to type "The" it deletes part of Microsoft instead of
pushing Microsoft away:

Therosoft word is the best.

Thanks,

--