Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AKE

Default MS Word Pro 2003 smooth text automatically, How to change back?

I use MS Word Pro 2003. Yesterday everything works fine, and today I have to
type my report, but my Word smooth my document which uses time new roman
font. I tried to reinstall Word, but it didn't work. Notepad and other
programs of MS Office are fine. How can I change font back to un-smooth type?
PS. I 've attached comparison picture which compares time new roman font in
notepad and MS Word.

Photo: http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5898/untitled8ab.png

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AKE

I usually type a report and use a small font, so it makes me hard to read the
words. It makes my work harder. Could you please tell me the solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could increase the Zoom level to make the text easier to see.

"AKE" wrote in message
I usually type a report and use a small font, so it makes me hard to read

the
words. It makes my work harder. Could you please tell me the solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AKE

Aren't there another solutions to permanently solve this problem besides
change text size? Because my word worked fine last couple days, I hope that
there are solutions to change it back.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AKE

Thank you for all of your advice. I figured it out by using TuneUp 2006
software(Windows Tweak software) and change font to normal-smoothing font. I
guess PowerToy could do also.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'd have gotten an answer sooner if you hadn't said you wanted to UNsmooth
the fonts.