YoJo

Default Can I access files if src. files not found%3f

I am working on a new HP Pavilion a705w running Windows Xp Home SP2 and have
been using the Office 2003 software (60 day trial) offered with it. I had
been using a Mac at work but am working from home now so I'm not real sure
about my PC. I simply turned on my computer, had a blast doing graphics all
day and going home, never had to do any blood and guts stuff. I am now doing
a job and using Office pretty much for the first time. It's now running on
the late side and I just got an error message stating"Installation Error:File
not found".Stepping where I had never stepped before, I jumped in and found
the fix online! YEY! I downloaded it and read the fine print right before the
"big red button"! Tells me how much damage it could possibly due and so on.
They say no question is a stupid question but remember this is coming from a
dummy and the more questions I have to answer after taking the plunge the
more unsure I get. It has simply asked where I want to place the extracted
files... I know, but I'm past deadline and don't have any time left for
school. Where di I need to put them and once I do, then what. I have not
answered the question and it's staring at me from a little box in the corner
of my screen. I'm sweating trying to decide if I'm going to loose everything
I done in Office so far of am I being rediculous. This situation has come up
before another time I was using a PC and came out on the empty end of
things.n Thanx!