Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladyjo ladyjo is offline

Default mail merge troubleshoot

I have merged some data (mailing list) from Access to Word. However, when I
have completed the merge and reviewing my document, my receipants all of my
receiptants are not showing. I did the "Next Record", but this still does not
help. Is is something that I did in Access that is ignoring my receiptants?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are using a formletter or catalog or directory type mail merge main
document, you do not need any Next Record fields. If you are merging to
labels, you do need to use a Next Record field before the first
mergefield on each label EXCEPT for the first label on the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ladyjo" wrote in message
I have merged some data (mailing list) from Access to Word. However, when I
have completed the merge and reviewing my document, my receipants all of
my
receiptants are not showing. I did the "Next Record", but this still does
not
help. Is is something that I did in Access that is ignoring my
receiptants?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladyjo ladyjo is offline

No this did not help, but I am glad to know that I do not need to add next
record. The problem is when I merge my data from Access, all of the
receiptants do not appear. I am sending the receipants an email. The only
name that appears, is the very last receiptant.

"ladyjo" wrote in message
I have merged some data (mailing list) from Access to Word. However, when I
have completed the merge and reviewing my document, my receipants all of
my
receiptants are not showing. I did the "Next Record", but this still does
not
help. Is is something that I did in Access that is ignoring my
receiptants?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladyjo ladyjo is offline

No this did not help but thanks for telling me that I don't need to include
"Next Record" on the document. Here is the problem:

I am merging receipants and their addresses from Access database to a Word
Document Letter and email document. I have included all of the fields that
I need in my Word Document. However, when I view my letter, not all of the
receipants are showing, in fact, only the last receiptant from each of my
groups are appearing. Even when I tell Word to Merge into document, it is
still only giving me the last receiptant on my mailing list. What am I
doing wrong?

"ladyjo" wrote in message
I have merged some data (mailing list) from Access to Word. However, when I
have completed the merge and reviewing my document, my receipants all of
my
receiptants are not showing. I did the "Next Record", but this still does
not
help. Is is something that I did in Access that is ignoring my
receiptants?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
ladyjo ladyjo is offline

Hi:

I have three groups, Group A which has 3 receipients or addressees, Group B
has 4 and Group C has 5. When I merge each of the groups into their
perspective letters, only the last addressee's contact information from each
of the groups are appearing. For example, when I merge Group A onto their
letter document, from this group, only the last person full contact
information is showing; and the same holds true to Group B and C.