Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PAKnWV PAKnWV is offline

Default customize paper size Photosmart2610 using Office2007 & Vista

Formerly used Office 2003 and set up a half-sheet note (5.5" wide, 8.5"
long). Now using Office 2007 my printer (Photosmart 2610 All-In-One)
produces an error message telling me that I have the wrong size paper in the
print tray. I've checked the paper size and margin settings in Word; all
appears to be correct. How can I program either Word or my printer settings
to get it to accept the half-sheet paper?