Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ComputerIlliterate ComputerIlliterate is offline

Default online dictionary and translator

I have changed my PC unit recently and I used to have a service with word
that I relied heavily on. I do a lot of translations and I used this
window...you right click on the word and ask for synonym, translation or a
definition of the word. I have no idea how I got to find this facility to
connect with internet, but it used to go direct to as series of choices,
thesaurus, online dictionary or encyclopedia or whatever. Now what I have is
a very poor model of it, probably what I already have on the computer...
Can anyone tell me how to connect again to this service? It was appearing
automatically.
I have XP professional (service pack 3, whatever it means), and microsoft XP.
On my old conputer it was XP but not professional.
Thanks for your help