Devans

Default File Page Setup is gray

After typing a document in normal view, I tried to go to File Page Setup and
it was grayed out. I changed it to File Print view and it was still grayed
out. I couldn't find any help on the help menu. Any ideas?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGV2YW5z?=,

After typing a document in normal view, I tried to go to File Page Setup and
it was grayed out. I changed it to File Print view and it was still grayed
out.

The only time I've ever noticed not being able to get into Page Setup, it's
been because the cursor has been somewhere "illegal" for the command. For
example, a graphic is selected...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org