peharp

Default print without margins...

I made a 8 part table in word. I want to print without any margins so that
the table can be cut within 8 equal parts. Even when I print with 0 margins
all around, it still leaves some at the top and bottom, so when I cut it, it
is uneven.

I am not trying to type any text in these areas, I am just trying to get an
equal 8 part table on a page. (the table is square, a little bigger than
business card size).

Is there a solution to this problem, will it help if I do this in excel?

naharper

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Set the header and footer margin to 0" as well.

-- The header and footer is already at 0, when it prints, there is still space on the top and bottom of the page that makes it uneven.