Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina L.

Default Intentional blank page

Is there a way Word can "automatically" intentionally leave a blank page at
the end of a document. I have a user that needs to have any document that
has odd pages (e.g. a 3 page document) have a blank page created at the end
so the document so the document ends up with even pages (e.g. 4 pages). I
realize this can be done manually, but can it be done automatically. Also,
the user, at the time the document is created, doesn't know ahead of time
that the document will/will not end up with even number of pages.

Thanks so much!
--
Christina L.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement