Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abood Abood is offline

Default Can't Change Text direction in office 2007

Hi,

i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced
a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction
from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with
ltr direction.

What's the Problem ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

You need to enable a right-to-left language, such as Hebrew or Arabic.
To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Close Word.
2. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, click Microsoft
Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings.
3. In the "Available editing languages" list, select a right-to-left language.
4. Click Add and then click OK.
5. Open Word.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Abood" wrote:

Hi,

i have installed office 2007 ( Pro Plus Edition) on a machine. i have faced
a strange thing that i have never seen. the option of changing text direction
from right to left or left to right does not exist. it come by default with
ltr direction.

What's the Problem ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Abood Abood is offline

Thanks friend. My Problem has been solved.