Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Adam [MCP] Adam [MCP] is offline

Default Viewing Existing Posts

I am trying to view some exisiting Posts I have on a Sharepoint 3.0 Site.
I am able to manage the "account" which is called Knowledge Base. When I go
to view the posts only about 20 are shown and I can't see any more. (It's the
older posts that are not showing up)

Is there a way to view more then just 20 blogs/posts?
The reason I am using the Blog publishing function of Word 07 is the post
editor in sharepoint removes any special formats/changes I did before and
it's very blucky interface.