Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NKHunter NKHunter is offline

Default Quickbase Exact Form

I followed the tutorial for creating an exact form and connecting it to my
Quickbase data. However, when I try to save the template to Quickbase, I get
an "automation error, Library not registered." There isn't any information
about how to correct the error.
Does anyone know the solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Off topic here. Suggest that you take a look at
http://community.intuit.com/categories/contents/10298

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP