Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann Sweeney

Default Toolbar for headers and footers lost.

When customising my toolbar the header and footer options are only the "next
header/footer" and "previous header/footer". I don't have the "same as
previous" option and therefore cannot change any headers or footers. When
trying to change a header and footer these options do not come up
automatically either.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Try http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

Ann Sweeney wrote:
When customising my toolbar the header and footer options are only
the "next header/footer" and "previous header/footer". I don't have
the "same as previous" option and therefore cannot change any headers
or footers. When trying to change a header and footer these options
do not come up automatically either.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QW5uIFN3ZWVuZXk=?=,

When customising my toolbar the header and footer options are only the "next
header/footer" and "previous header/footer". I don't have the "same as
previous" option and therefore cannot change any headers or footers. When
trying to change a header and footer these options do not come up
automatically either.

View the Header/Footer so that the toolbar is visible. Right-click an empty
area of the toolbar, then choose Customize from the menu. In the list in the
"Toolbar" tab, locate "Header and Footer". Click on the text (not the checkbox)
to select it. Click the "Reset" button and OK the reset. This should restore
the installation default.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Cannot add Header & Footers toolbar Randy Microsoft Word Help 8 May 2nd 06 08:35 PM
Headers and footers printing different size on odd and even pages Colinhp Microsoft Word Help 4 January 19th 06 07:55 AM
Problems with Heades and Footers Lawrin Walker Microsoft Word Help 0 September 14th 05 06:06 PM
Uneven Footers Waking Page Layout 2 June 19th 05 05:20 AM
lost toolbar don New Users 1 March 18th 05 07:44 PM