Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kingkong

Default how do i change default line spacing in outlook 2003

my line spacing in word 2003 is set to 0 as the default but outlook default
line spacing is set to 1 how can i change outlook line spacing to match words
line spacing or just change outlook default line spacing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Heretic

G'day kingkong ,

Start with an Outlook group, not a Word group :-)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

kingkong reckoned: