Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Claud Claud is offline

Default Calculation in a table in a protected form

Hello,

What do I need to do to have a table update values in a protected form? I
set the formulas in the "Text Form Field" properties, but it doesn't seem to
update the values.

I'm trying something simple, i.e., multiply the "Qty" by the "Price"
columns and show the result in the "Total Cost".

Appreciate your help.
--
Claud