Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pem Pem is offline

Default Office 2007 Word document Text mysteriously deleted

On a couple of occasions I was typing a word document and on pressing the
return key (and possibly another key) the whole of my document dissapeared
with the exception of the last word typed. It was not my intention to delete
the document only to move to the next line. Any help gratefully recieved.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You probably inadvertently pressed Ctrl+A (which selects the entire
document) then replaced the selection with the next text you typed. Ctrl+Z
would bring it back.