Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
murenti

Default ACTIVATE WEB PAGES FROM A SELECTION IN A DROP DOWN BOX

please help me to discover the answer to the above question, thanks Darren
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Look in the Word Help under "Forms". Come back here with specific
questions.

On 20/3/06 2:56 PM, in article
, "murenti"
wrote:

please help me to discover the answer to the above question, thanks Darren

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
murenti

Hi John, my question is "HOW DO I ACTIVATE WEB PAGES FROM A SELECTION IN A
DROP DOWN BOX FROM WITHIN WORD" as I want to be able to give a couple of
choices in the drop down, do you or someone else know how this could be done?
Thanks Darren

wrote:

please help me to discover the answer to the above question, thanks Darren

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bXVyZW50aQ==?=,

my question is "HOW DO I ACTIVATE WEB PAGES FROM A SELECTION IN A
DROP DOWN BOX FROM WITHIN WORD" as I want to be able to give a couple of
choices in the drop down, do you or someone else know how this could be done?

As this requires a macro, you really should ask this in a group that supports
programming questions, such as word.vba.general or prehaps an office.developer
group. Be sure to mention which kind of dropdown you mean: from the Forms
toolbar or the Control Toolbox (they're very different) and the version(s) of
Word involved.

The actual "activate the web pages" would be done with the FollowHyperlink
method in the macro.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org