Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
formerlywpuser formerlywpuser is offline

Default Book fold printing w/ graphic on first page

I'm working on a booklet and have a graphic on the first page, along with
text. When I go to print the booklet, it moves the graphic to it's own page,
and leaves the text on another page, even though on the screen everything is
still on the same page. Any thoughts I tried anchor under graphics option and
that didn't seem to do anything. Right now the graphic is first on the page,
with text wrapping around it, but when it goes to print, the first page of
the booklet has only the graphic and the last page of the booklet has the
first page text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word 2007? This is a known bug. Apparently if you save the document in Word
97-2003 format (if this is an option for you), the problem is solved.

http://word.mvps.org

"formerlywpuser" wrote in message
I'm working on a booklet and have a graphic on the first page, along with
text. When I go to print the booklet, it moves the graphic to it's own
page,
and leaves the text on another page, even though on the screen everything
is
still on the same page. Any thoughts I tried anchor under graphics option
and
that didn't seem to do anything. Right now the graphic is first on the
page,
with text wrapping around it, but when it goes to print, the first page of
the booklet has only the graphic and the last page of the booklet has the
first page text.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
formerlywpuser formerlywpuser is offline

Thanks I'll give it a shot. I guess I'll save it in 2007 for the future, but
when I go to print a master I'll save it in 97-2003 and hopefully they'll get
it fixed.