Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MELLIE

Default HOW DO I PUT WORDS IN A CLIP ART PICTURE?

I AM MAKING AN FLYING AND WANT LETTERS TO RUN THROUGH THE PICTURE, THAT CAME
OUT OF CLIP ART AND I CAN NOT DO IT. PLEASE HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SVC

Try a text box with no fill or line and positioned in front of text.

Insert Text box. Format Text box, on the Colors and Lines tab select No
Fill in Fill Color and No Line in Line Color. On the Layout tab make sure In
front of text is selected.