Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
profeditor profeditor is offline

Default page turns black in Word 2007 when using reviewing feature

When I am using the reveiwing feature in Word 2007, often the page turns
black or blue with horizontal lines just when I am scrolling and I have a lot
of mark-up. Has anyone encountered this or have a solution?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?cHJvZmVkaXRvcg==?=,

When I am using the reveiwing feature in Word 2007, often the page turns
black or blue with horizontal lines just when I am scrolling and I have a lot
of mark-up. Has anyone encountered this or have a solution?

This sounds like it could be a problem with your graphics card driver. Check
with the manufacturer whether there isn't an updated version designed to work
with Word 2007.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org