Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rock doctor rock doctor is offline

Default how to start page numbering from third page of report

In Word 2007 I want to use a template that has a cover page then TOC. I wish
to start page numbering from the third page of the document. How can this be
done.
--
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rock doctor rock doctor is offline

The link that advised the response was a dead ender so I retried my question
only to find the response after I logged in again. Sorry for the
inconvenience. Am now applying Dean H's advice.
Thanks.
--
Chris