Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brian Brian is offline

Default Is the APA citation style close to AMA?

I would like to be able to use Word to create references for papers but they
need to be in the AMA format. That is not a supported style in the 07 Word
reference section. Can I tweak the APA format that is there to be the same as
AMA style?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Brian,

I'm assuming you're referring to the American Medical Association Manual of Style? It has its own rule set, but the requirement can
depend on what usage you're trying to comply with. The U.S. National Library of Medicine has it's own library and requirements for
Manuscripts, for example.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP