Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deaun Deaun is offline

Default Help, the text tools bar disappeared and I need it!

Everything was working fine...I was switching between documents and noticed
that one no longer had the text tools bar with format buttons and two others
on regular bar. I have no idea where it went or how to put it back on. It
later disappeard from the bar atop the other document as well, so I know it
is something I have done. Any help appreciated!

Deaun
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If your Menu Bar has also disappeared, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm. Otherwise,
right-click the Menu Bar and choose Standard and Formatting from the toolbar
menu.

news