Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
wyofan23 wyofan23 is offline

Default embeded excel objects

When I paste an excel object into word some of the cell borders show up
heavier in word, and also print heavier, than the border actually is in
excel. Is there something I can do to fix this or is it a problem with the
program.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi wyofan23,

How Word displays a document is constrained by the printer driver. In this case, it sounds as if there may be a fault with that - or
maybe it's simply reflecting a limitation with your printer. Have you tried opening the document on a PC using a different
make/model printer to see whether the same issues exist? I also suggest checking the printer manufacturer's website for an updated
driver and downloading & installing the latest version to see if that fixes the problem.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]