Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
okuboalex

Default How do I add a page to a newletter template?

I'm using the Family Newsletter template that I downloaded from MS. I need
to add a page 3 in the same format as page 2, but I can't figure out how to
copy all the borders, text boxes, etc. I've tried to Select All, but it
doesn't select more than a single box or border.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

On the Drawing toolbar, click the Select objects button, and then drag
to select multiple text boxes. Copy them and paste at the desired
location. You may have to insert a page break to force a new page.

Note, however, that it might be easier to use newspaper columns rather
than text boxes to create a newsletter in Word. The document will be
easier to manage, but, of course, you'll lose some functionality (such
as using linked text boxes to flow text from one page to the next).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"okuboalex" wrote in message
I'm using the Family Newsletter template that I downloaded from MS.

I need
to add a page 3 in the same format as page 2, but I can't figure out

how to
copy all the borders, text boxes, etc. I've tried to Select All,

but it
doesn't select more than a single box or border.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
okuboalex

Thanks so much! The other suggestions I've gotten offline have been to buy
Publisher. I'm not ready to do that yet.

Thanks for the help.