Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ruralhorse ruralhorse is offline

Default PICS TO WORD DOCUMENT

Hi, Can't copy any pics from my pictures to a Word Document that has 2
columns per page and one larger picture to the front, without the pics being
pasted appearing in giant size which makes up a small brochure on my home
computer. Up to 3weeks ago pics would automatically resize to fit when pasted
into the columns/boxes. I have windows XP and MS office word 2003. Help
needed most urgently and will be very gratefully received. Thanks.