Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
htown htown is offline

Default Direct Print Dividers

I am using Avery item 111381 and can not find which template to use. Which
template can I use for Avery item 111381?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

According to
http://www.live.avery.webcollage.net...nFor mat=html
(which is linked to
http://www.officedepot.com/a/product...n-Dividers-5/),
the labels come with a CD and there are templates available at avery.com. A
search for 111381 at www.avery.com doesn't find anything, however. It
appears that 111381 may be Office Depot's SKU and not Avery's product
number. They seem to be available only at Office Depot.

Also, since this is a multi-pack of 24 sets, there may be a different
product number for a single set. Okay, a search for Avery® Direct Print®
Presentation Dividers, 5-Tab results in a product number of #11534, for
which even Word 2007 doesn't have a label definition, but you may be able
to find a template at the Avery site.

http://word.mvps.org