Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maggiesmom

Default attach word documents(templates)

I did my resume and my cover letter using templates separateley. Is there any
way to attach them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?bWFnZ2llc21vbQ==?=,

I did my resume and my cover letter using templates separateley. Is there any
way to attach them?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking and what kind of results you're
expecting to get? Could you elaborate on your problem, please? Also, which
version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maggiesmom

ok, I have word 2003 and I used templates for both resume and coversheet how
do I email them together? (attach?)

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?bWFnZ2llc21vbQ==?=,

I did my resume and my cover letter using templates separateley. Is there any
way to attach them?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking and what kind of results you're
expecting to get? Could you elaborate on your problem, please? Also, which
version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

When you send the email you can attach more than one file. Or you can zip
them into a single .zip file and attach that.

"maggiesmom" wrote in message
ok, I have word 2003 and I used templates for both resume and coversheet

how
do I email them together? (attach?)

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?bWFnZ2llc21vbQ==?=,

I did my resume and my cover letter using templates separateley. Is

there any
way to attach them?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking and what kind of results you're
expecting to get? Could you elaborate on your problem, please? Also,

which
version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

or reply
in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maggiesmom

Thank you but I really have no idea what I am doing? Can you step by step
show me how to attach my coverletter template and resume template. I did
them at two different times. maggiesmom

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

When you send the email you can attach more than one file. Or you can zip
them into a single .zip file and attach that.

"maggiesmom" wrote in message
ok, I have word 2003 and I used templates for both resume and coversheet

how
do I email them together? (attach?)

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?bWFnZ2llc21vbQ==?=,

I did my resume and my cover letter using templates separateley. Is

there any
way to attach them?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking and what kind of results you're
expecting to get? Could you elaborate on your problem, please? Also,

which
version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

or reply
in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

How you do this will depend on your mail client. Look in the Help for
Outlook, Outlook Express, or whatever other mail client you are using to
find out how to attach files. (In Outlook Express, you click on the
paperclip icon, then select the desired file or files). But I assume you
want to send the actual cover letter and résumé, not the templates used to
create them.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

When you send the email you can attach more than one file. Or you can

zip
them into a single .zip file and attach that.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"maggiesmom" wrote in message
ok, I have word 2003 and I used templates for both resume and

coversheet
how
do I email them together? (attach?)

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?bWFnZ2llc21vbQ==?=,

I did my resume and my cover letter using templates separateley.

Is
there any
way to attach them?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking and what kind of results

you're
expecting to get? Could you elaborate on your problem, please? Also,

which
version of Word do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow

question
or reply
in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)