Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tammy tammy is offline

Default where is a dialog box

i cant use the word now, i can not type and using any funtion. when i open
the word. it say " the command cannot be performed because a dialog box is
open, click ok, and the close open dialog box to continue" .. where is the
dialog box....telling me how to do step by step..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

It may be hidden behind the active Word window. Try minimizing it
(press the "_" button at the top left) and see if a dialog box of some
kind appears waiting for input from you.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"tammy" wrote in message
:

i cant use the word now, i can not type and using any funtion. when i open
the word. it say " the command cannot be performed because a dialog box is
open, click ok, and the close open dialog box to continue" .. where is the
dialog box....telling me how to do step by step..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Usually this error is due to Norton Anti Virus. You need to open NAV and
disable the Office plug-in option in NAV.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

dialog box Herman Microsoft Word Help 0 October 16th 08 05:25 PM
Go To dialog stman Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 07 11:02 AM
About dialog? Rob Nicholson New Users 2 October 10th 07 07:00 PM
dialog box Jeff Fite New Users 2 December 4th 06 06:17 PM
dialog box help Christina Jonkhoff Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 06 07:52 AM